Vic Monte Super Bowl Sunday $250 Cash Give Away Contest
The Rules for the free Super bowl give away are simple
1) Must Like and Share the Original Post and FOLLOW VIC MONTE SPORTS
2) In the Comments section of the original post, you Must Pick the Winner of the Super Bowl plus the Combined total points of the game.
Example: You choose 49ers and 54 points. Say the 49ers win 31-23, that would be a winning entry
3) In the Event of Multiple correct Entries, all successful members will be entire in an online drawing held by RANDOM NAME PICKER hosted live on Facebook the Monday after the super bowl at 2:00 pm est
4) 1 entry per person and you must enter prior to kick off. Any entries after kick off will be ignored
5) Winner will be paid via PayPal Monday afternoon.
Questions please DM me or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Ready to Make a Ton of Money on a Fight Most People will Watch but Think They Can’t Make Money On! That is So Untrue, I Have Exposed 3 Bets in this Fight Alone That Not Only Hold Great Value, It Will Produce a Big Profit For You ! I am Also Playing 3 Under-Card Fights before the Main Event. I will Explain Exactly How to Bet These Fights to Maximize Your Profits!
How Can McGregor/Mayweather Get Any More Exciting?
When You Make Easy Money on the Fight!
Free Sweet 16 Prop Bets from Vic Monte
All Lines via The Westgate Sportsbook
Largest lead of the game by either team: 15½ —> UNDER
Total 3-point field goals made by both teams: 14½ —> UNDER
Largest lead of the game by either team: 14 —> UNDER
Total 3-point field goals made by both teams: 17½ —> OVER
Largest lead of the game by either team: 12½ —> UNDER
Total 3-point field goals made by both teams: 13½ —> OVER
Points for Xavier’s Trevon Bluiett: 20½ —> OVER
Points for Wisconsin’s Bronson Koenig: 15½ —>OVER
Points for Florida’s Kevaughn Allen: 12 —> OVER
Points for UCLA’s Lonzo Ball: 15½ —> UNDER
Points for Kentucky’s De’Aaron Fox: 18½ —> UNDER
Points for South Carolina’s Sindarius Thornwell: 15½ —> UNDER
Points for Baylor’s Johnathan Motley: 17½ —> UNDER
Total 3-point field goals made by both teams: 14½ —> OVER
Points for North Carolina’s Justin Jackson: 18½ —> OVER