Although the Yankees are in the middle of fighting for a playoff spot and beat the Blue Jays last night I don’t see them winning 2 in a row against the AL East first place team. The Blue Jay just a 1 Game lead over the Red Sox need to win tonight. The Toronto Blue Jays have Aaron Sanchez (13-2, 2.88 ERA) on the Mound tonight. Sanchez has the 2nd most wins out of the Blue Jay Pitchers and the Lowest ERA out of all of them. Sanchez has been sharp against the Yankees this year with 12 2/3 Innings Pitched; Allowing only 1 earned run in 2 games. The Yankees have a Young Luis Cessa on the Mound who is making his 4th start of the season since the Yankees put him into rotation. Look for the Power Hitting of the Blue Jays line up to get to Cessa early in the game. Blue Jays Cash this one in the Bronx and remain ahead of the Red Sox in the AL East.
For my of my Trends sign up for our free Email on the Home Page. https://vicmontesports.com/
Which Underdog team Shocks the Best Team in Baseball? The Pittsburgh Pirates that’s who! Tonight we are taking the Pirates to Win over the Cubs. The Cubs replace their starting Pitcher Mike Montgomery with Jason Hammel on a last minute notice. Jason Hammel Got rocked Saturday against the Dodgers; Going 2.1 Innings giving up 3 runs off 5 hits. The Cubs Skip his usual rotation and pitch him a Day early. This can play a Big Role in tonight’s Upset and Huge Pay out. The Pirates on the other hand look to bounce back from last night’s Shut out and finish their 7 game road trip with a win before heading home to play the Brewers Friday. The Pirates have Ryan Vogelsong on the mound tonight; Vogelson is 2-2 in August with a 2.48 ERA. The Pirates are 8-2 in their last 10 road games. Look for the Pirates to get an Early Lead and Hold on to it in tonight’s match up.
The Kansas City Royals are one of the Hottest teams in August going 18-7 Plus 13 units. The Royals Right Hander Yordano Ventura who has been tough to hit during this Impressive month of August; Ventura is 3-0 with a 2.03 ERA in six starts in August and the Royals winning all 6 games takes the Mound at Fenway tonight. The Kansas City Royals 4-0 in their last 4 games following a loss and 6-0 in their last 6 during game 3 of the series. Look for the Royals Bouncing Back tonight to take the Rubber Match against the Red Sox.
The San Diego Padres are 4-16, 20%, -10.4 Units when Playing on a Sunday this Season. Their Opponent on Sunday, the Miami Marlins, are 13-7, 65% +7.4 Units on Sundays.
More Trends on this Match Up Sunday.
|San Diego Padres|
The Kansas City Royals Continue to Sizzle in August! Now 17-6, +12.5 Units this Season & 55-24, +29.7 Units Over the Last 2 Plus Season in the Month of August.
|Kansas City Royals|
|Boston Red Sox|
The Seattle Mariners are 4-0, +4.4 Units After Getting Shutout in Their Previous Game!
Here are Some Other Trends on the Mariners…
- Mariners are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. American League Central.
- Mariners are 5-1 in their last 6 during game 1 of a series.
- Mariners are 13-3 in their last 16 games following a loss.
- Mariners are 7-2 in their last 9 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Mariners are 7-2 in their last 9 after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Mariners are 9-3 in their last 12 when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Mariners are 14-5 in their last 19 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Mariners are 10-4 in their last 14 vs. a team with a losing record.
- Mariners are 7-3 in their last 10 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Mariners are 13-6 in their last 19 overall.
- Mariners are 13-6 in their last 19 games on grass.
- Mariners are 7-18 in their last 25 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Mariners are 1-4 in their last 5 Thursday games.
- Mariners are 8-2 in Paxtons last 10 starts after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Mariners are 2-5 in Paxtons last 7 starts following a Quality Start in his last appearance.
- Mariners are 4-10 in Paxtons last 14 starts.
- Mariners are 4-11 in Paxtons last 15 road starts.
- Mariners are 2-7 in Paxtons last 9 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Mariners are 1-4 in Paxtons last 5 starts during game 1 of a series.
- Mariners are 2-9 in Paxtons last 11 starts when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Mariners are 2-10 in Paxtons last 12 starts on grass.
- Mariners are 1-5 in Paxtons last 6 Thursday starts.
- Mariners are 0-6 in Paxtons last 6 starts vs. American League Central.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are 9-2, +7.4 Units after shutting out their opponent this Season!
More Trends on Tonights Game
- Dodgers are 4-0 in their last 4 home games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Dodgers are 4-0 in their last 4 overall.
- Dodgers are 4-0 in their last 4 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Dodgers are 4-0 in their last 4 games on grass.
- Dodgers are 4-1 in their last 5 games following a win.
- Dodgers are 12-4 in their last 16 after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Dodgers are 19-7 in their last 26 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Dodgers are 8-3 in their last 11 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Dodgers are 8-3 in their last 11 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Dodgers are 5-2 in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Dodgers are 14-6 in their last 20 vs. National League West.
- Dodgers are 36-16 in their last 52 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Dodgers are 36-16 in their last 52 home games.
- Dodgers are 2-5 in Striplings last 7 starts on grass.